- This event has passed.
How to Understand Value Drivers, Retain Current Borrowers, and Reduce Cyber Risk
May 6, 2021 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
How does your credit union stay nimble during uncertain times? Learn how revolutionary technology can help your credit union’s cybersecurity, information analysis, loan volume, and member experience.
Join this webcast as speakers from Syntellis, Sales Boomerang, and BIO-Key share how to strengthen member retention, secure access while providing a modern login experience, and increase Return on Assets. Learn more about:
– Efficiency gains for planning, reporting, and analysis
– Balance sheet planning to improve net interest margins
– Loan volume and how to reduce cost per closed loan
– Using multi-factor authentication, biometrics, and single sign-on to reduce cyber risk
- Kimberly Johnson, VP of Product Marketing, BIO-key
- Gregg Browinski, Principal Software Developer, BIO-key
- Brett Sturman, Senior Solutions Engineer, Financial Institutions, Syntellis Performance Solutions
- Alex Kutsishin, CEO, Sales Boomerang